Pandora's Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destroy the Godmodder: Pandora's Vault Edition

5 posters

Go down

Destroy the Godmodder: Pandora's Vault Edition Empty Destroy the Godmodder: Pandora's Vault Edition

Post by King_Fuffy Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:37 pm

Destroy the Godmodder: Pandora's Vault

Hello hello hello and welcome to this miniature DTG game.

In this forum game, your objective is to destroy a Godmodder, a.k.a. a reality warper that can block a stunning variety of attacks. Your job is to come up with creative enough attacks to get past the Godmodder's defense and take out all ten of his hit points! You can do essentially anything, including summoning creatures and entities, to help you on this quest.

Some small rules, just in case!
0. What the GM says, goes. I will take advice and whatnot but arguing with me or demanding I change things for you is a good way to lose respect and even your place in the game should you become a consistent problem.

1. You can use whatever attacks against the Godmodder you can think of, but don't expect them to work.

2. Every turn you get 3 actions to spend on whatever you want. These can be focused together for greater power, or saved up in the form of charge points.
2a: No double posting. You can make nullposts but no doubleposting. There has to be space between your posts, otherwise you should just edit it into your older post.

3. The Godmodder is only going to take one damage per hit. Do your best, but don't expect attacks to work multiple times!

4. No helping the Godmodder. PG is not a viable faction this game. If this gets enough traffic then I may run a more involved game here in which case you will be able to play the Pro-Godmodder side.

5. Have Fun!

With that said:
Itinteray: Destroy the Godmodder!
The Godmodder [GM]: 10/10 HP
King_Fuffy
King_Fuffy

Back to top Go down

Destroy the Godmodder: Pandora's Vault Edition Empty Re: Destroy the Godmodder: Pandora's Vault Edition

Post by Deo Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:12 pm

i cast spell of 1 billion lions against the godmodder
Deo
Deo
Admin

https://pandorasvault.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Destroy the Godmodder: Pandora's Vault Edition Empty Re: Destroy the Godmodder: Pandora's Vault Edition

Post by King_Fuffy Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:40 pm

Deo wrote:i cast spell of 1 billion lions against the godmodder

The Godmodder sends out his collection of all 151 Gen 1 Pokemon to defeat the lions!

The Godmodder [GM]: 10/10 HP
King_Fuffy
King_Fuffy

Back to top Go down

Post by 2bbo Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:15 pm

i microwave an orange for 8 minutes, i hand it to the godmodder and eating it is required
2bbo
2bbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Technothepig Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:41 am

i place her inbetween imovable object and an unstoppable force
Technothepig
Technothepig

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomedIdeas Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:52 am

action one: get a bunch of apples
action two: take out all of the seeds, since they contain cyanide
action three: channel my inner cia vs fidel castro and make a smoothie out of only seeds and market it as a health drink to the godmodder.
DoomedIdeas
DoomedIdeas

https://doomedideas.tumblr.com/

Technothepig likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Fuffy Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:18 am

2bbo wrote:i microwave an orange for 8 minutes, i hand it to the godmodder and eating it is required

The Godmodder eats the flaming orange, peel and all. It is a frankly incredible sight.

Technothepig wrote:i place her inbetween imovable object and an unstoppable force

The Godmodder is himself an immovable object and an unstoppable force, so you place the Godmodder in between two clones of himself. Nothing much happens then.

DoomedIdeas wrote:action one: get a bunch of apples
action two: take out all of the seeds, since they contain cyanide
action three: channel my inner cia vs fidel castro and make a smoothie out of only seeds and market it as a health drink to the godmodder.

You now have a Pile of Seedless Apples!

The Godmodder drinks the seed smoothie, unaware of the repercussions. 1 damage!

End of Turn Battle:

The Godmodder wipes his mouth after drinking the smoothie, puts on his traffic direction hat, and blows a whistle. An entire NYC traffic jam springs up in a matter of seconds.
The traffic jam will interfere with your attacks! Kill it!

The Godmodder [GM]: 9/10 HP
NYC Traffic Jam [PG] HP: 15,000/15,000
Pile of Seedless Apples [N] HP: 5,000/5,000
King_Fuffy
King_Fuffy

Technothepig likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down