Pandora's Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCYT Server Fic Rec Thread

3 posters

Go down

MCYT Server Fic Rec Thread Empty MCYT Server Fic Rec Thread

Post by Wilbur Soot Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:49 am

I know there's already a writing thread, but I wanted to create something specifically for MCYT server fic recs. They can be DSMP, OSMP, SMPE, 3rd Life, SCU, anything! I thought it would be fun to share some of the lovely work that's come out of this fandom and also trade around our favorite fics. :>

Wilbur Soot
Wilbur Soot

Back to top Go down

MCYT Server Fic Rec Thread Empty Re: MCYT Server Fic Rec Thread

Post by Wilbur Soot Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:02 am

It looks like hyperlinks aren't allowed from new accounts, so the title of the fic I'd like to recommend is The Son and the Moon by HunterLukas03 on AO3. It's a short Origins SMP fic about how Wilbur first became part of the group. As always, mind the tags, but I really liked it and I hope some of you will too! :D
Wilbur Soot
Wilbur Soot

Back to top Go down

Post by sixfourteen Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:38 am

Mine is a dsmp fic called alone he staggered on (until he found dawn's ghost) by thatweirdguyinthebushes on ao3!! Its a really well written tubbo-centric clingyduo character study with a sweet ending that makes me want to cry lol. You can read the whole thing in like an afternoon and my recommended listening for the last chapter is drinking song by Haley hendrickx Smile
sixfourteen
sixfourteen

Back to top Go down

Post by taurtis Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:48 pm

a lot of sircantus's works are really good! I recommend their most recent one, "Stay underneath my wing" which is a good take on the apocalypse aus around. First chapter is Techno centric but as more chapters come out its going to introduce more SBI!
taurtis
taurtis

Wilbur Soot likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Soot Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:10 pm

taurtis wrote:a lot of sircantus's works are really good! I recommend their most recent one, "Stay underneath my wing" which is a good take on the apocalypse aus around. First chapter is Techno centric but as more chapters come out its going to introduce more SBI!

OHOHOHOH i ADORE sircantus' fics. normally i don't read unfinished fics bc my adhd brain gives me hell about it but i am definitely going to read that rn
Wilbur Soot
Wilbur Soot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down