Pandora's Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why does jack manifold look like that

2 posters

Go down

why does jack manifold look like that Empty why does jack manifold look like that

Post by tapl Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:16 pm

you know what i mean. he looks like hes been photoshopped into every image hes in. take this image for examplewhy does jack manifold look like that EzramSpWUAUSKl2?format=jpg&name=900x900
he looks like hes been glued in. theres something going on here and i intend to get to the bottom of it
tapl
tapl

Back to top Go down

why does jack manifold look like that Empty Re: why does jack manifold look like that

Post by Jack Manifold Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:44 pm

it's the power of the manifold
Jack Manifold
Jack Manifold

https://snowbreeze64art.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

why does jack manifold look like that Empty Re: why does jack manifold look like that

Post by tapl Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:34 pm

fun manifold fact: he is so powerful that he cannot go outside or else he will kill everyone in the vicinity with his Unrestrained Psychic Powers. all pictures of him are photoshopped because he still wants to hang out with his friends even if he cant be with them in person
tapl
tapl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Manifold Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:15 pm

can confirm, just look at my username. every video of jack manifold with other people is just a deepfake.
Jack Manifold
Jack Manifold

https://snowbreeze64art.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum