Pandora's Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who would win: one of every pokemon or a billion lions

+26
sunrisesoot
the_eret
QuackityHQ
unknowme
Tubbo_
grian
Wilbur Soot
Smajor1995
Gh0stbur
illumina-hd
dreamsmp
DoomedIdeas
2bbo
shrimp
sixfourteen
stunfiskz
eternalcowboy
umbreeonic
lingerlonger
chel
piglin
TaterTotCosmonaut
R. Fakier
sylveon
jschlatt
Deo
30 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

who would win: one of every pokemon or a billion lions - Page 4 Empty Re: who would win: one of every pokemon or a billion lions

Post by unknowme Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:28 am

connoreatspants wrote:
Thunder1408 wrote:no one would win, 1 billion lions would simply be entity cramming and neither would survive
who would win: one of every pokemon or a billion lions - Page 4 Lion10

i never thought about it that way.... thank you for opening my eyes thunder1408

you know how when you stick like a hundred chickens in a 1 by 1 space and then break a block so they can eject at terminal velocity. I still think the building sized Boulder pokemon could take out all billion lions before they died due to entity cramming by being launched at max speed through millions of lions + all the levitating and flying Pokémon just…. Hover away, safe and sound. Lion truthers just don’t have the encyclopedic knowledge of Pokémon necessary for this debate
unknowme
unknowme

QuackityHQ likes this post

Back to top Go down

who would win: one of every pokemon or a billion lions - Page 4 Empty Re: who would win: one of every pokemon or a billion lions

Post by 2bbo Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:30 am

unknowme wrote:
connoreatspants wrote:
Thunder1408 wrote:no one would win, 1 billion lions would simply be entity cramming and neither would survive

you know how when you stick like a hundred chickens in a 1 by 1 space and then break a block so they can eject at terminal velocity. I still think the building sized Boulder pokemon could take out all billion lions before they died due to entity cramming + all the levitating and flying Pokémon just…. Hover away, safe and sound. Lion truthers just don’t have the encyclopedic knowledge of Pokémon necessary for this debate

Jokes on you i have been playing pokemon for 7 years by now, i just wantto see the cat win :[
2bbo
2bbo

Back to top Go down

Post by QuackityHQ Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:39 am

connoreatspants wrote:

who would win: one of every pokemon or a billion lions - Page 4 Screen11
who would win: one of every pokemon or a billion lions - Page 4 Screen12
QuackityHQ
QuackityHQ

Location : your heart <33 your bank account <33 your arms <333 your

https://puddlin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by QuackityHQ Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:42 am

2bbo wrote:
unknowme wrote:
connoreatspants wrote:

you know how when you stick like a hundred chickens in a 1 by 1 space and then break a block so they can eject at terminal velocity. I still think the building sized Boulder pokemon could take out all billion lions before they died due to entity cramming + all the levitating and flying Pokémon just…. Hover away, safe and sound. Lion truthers just don’t have the encyclopedic knowledge of Pokémon necessary for this debate

Jokes on you i have been playing pokemon for 7 years by now, i just wantto see the cat win :[

Maybe the pokemon would win. but could they handle the emotional burden of what the have done? the true moral burden of their act? If they have to live with what they have done, then who is the true winner?
QuackityHQ
QuackityHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomedIdeas Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:43 am

Thunder1408 wrote:
2bbo wrote:
unknowme wrote:
connoreatspants wrote:

Maybe the pokemon would win. but could they handle the emotional burden of what the have done? the true moral burden of their act? If they have to live with what they have done, then who is the true winner?
pokemon have no morals. give a charizard a glock and they'll simply shoot to kill
DoomedIdeas
DoomedIdeas

https://doomedideas.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deo Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:44 am

DoomedIdeas wrote:pokemon have no morals. give a charizard a glock and they'll simply shoot to kill

why would a charizard need a glock
Deo
Deo
Admin

https://pandorasvault.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomedIdeas Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:44 am

Deo wrote:
DoomedIdeas wrote:pokemon have no morals. give a charizard a glock and they'll simply shoot to kill

why would a charizard need a glock
to kill the lions
DoomedIdeas
DoomedIdeas

Back to top Go down

Post by connoreatspants Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:45 am

Thunder1408 wrote:
2bbo wrote:
unknowme wrote:
connoreatspants wrote:

those lions didnt have morals when they chased my mother off a cliff cruella style
connoreatspants
connoreatspants

DoomedIdeas and QuackityHQ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by QuackityHQ Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:50 am

connoreatspants wrote:
Thunder1408 wrote:
2bbo wrote:
unknowme wrote:
connoreatspants wrote:

those lions didnt have morals when they chased my mother off a cliff cruella style

Hm. This does not Sound like the lions I Know. maybe your mother deserved it?
QuackityHQ
QuackityHQ

2bbo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shrimp Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:51 am

honestly really thought at least one pokemon would have some sort of black whole like ability, but none of them due. maybe the lions do win this one
shrimp
shrimp

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsmp Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:53 am

shrimp wrote:honestly really thought at least one pokemon would have some sort of black whole like ability, but none of them due. maybe the lions do win this one

big day for the lion communtiy
dreamsmp
dreamsmp

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomedIdeas Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:58 am

shrimp wrote:honestly really thought at least one pokemon would have some sort of black whole like ability, but none of them due. maybe the lions do win this one
Dusknoir and Gardevoir can create black holes. wdym "none of them"
DoomedIdeas
DoomedIdeas

Back to top Go down

Post by the_eret Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:12 am

why can't they be friends Sad
the_eret
the_eret

Back to top Go down

Post by connoreatspants Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:15 am

i would send my pokemon into the lion vs pokemon war. there will never be peace as long as there is 1 billion lions
connoreatspants
connoreatspants

the_eret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by QuackityHQ Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:21 am

connoreatspants wrote:i would send my pokemon into the lion vs pokemon war. there will never be peace as long as there is 1 billion lions

the 1 billion lions must train harder to defeat people like you. the 1 billion lion antis, driving a further wedge in the pokemon and lion war.
QuackityHQ
QuackityHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by connoreatspants Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:26 am

Thunder1408 wrote:
connoreatspants wrote:i would send my pokemon into the lion vs pokemon war. there will never be peace as long as there is 1 billion lions

the 1 billion lions must train harder to defeat people like you. the 1 billion lion antis, driving a further wedge in the pokemon and lion war.
so be it. as long as there is blood pulsing through my veins i will make sure those lions will not rule the day
connoreatspants
connoreatspants

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrisesoot Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:02 pm

pokemon are at the very least capable of besting the lions in terms of psychological warfare. do you know how many kinda fucked psychic moves there are? theres literally a move called shatter psyche. those lions are going to be broken by the end of this
sunrisesoot
sunrisesoot

https://sunrisesoot.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Soot Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:32 pm

isn't victini said to guarantee victory for their side in any battle
Wilbur Soot
Wilbur Soot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Manifold Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:06 pm

i know very little about pokemon but like, isn't there literally a pokemon that can make black holes. wouldn't that just consume all of the lions.
Jack Manifold
Jack Manifold

https://snowbreeze64art.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 2bbo Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:25 pm

yeah but thats a lot of lions
2bbo
2bbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deo Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:38 pm

Jack Manifold wrote:i know very little about pokemon but like, isn't there literally a pokemon that can make black holes. wouldn't that just consume all of the lions.

yeah but its a lot
Deo
Deo
Admin

https://pandorasvault.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eternalcowboy Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:54 pm

the_eret wrote:why can't they be friends Sad

why would the lions and pokemon fight when they could simply fall in love
eternalcowboy
eternalcowboy

sunrisesoot likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrisesoot Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:19 pm

eternalcowboy wrote:
the_eret wrote:why can't they be friends Sad

why would the lions and pokemon fight when they could simply fall in love

in this situation every pokemon would recieve 1113585.7461 lion spouses, which i think would maybe be a lot to handle. especially the one .7461 spouse i feel like that one might have some medical issues caused by being just less than three-fourths a lion
sunrisesoot
sunrisesoot

https://sunrisesoot.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomedIdeas Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:38 pm

Wilbur Soot wrote:isn't victini said to guarantee victory for their side in any battle
trueeeee
DoomedIdeas
DoomedIdeas

Back to top Go down

Post by 2bbo Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:21 pm

DoomedIdeas wrote:
Wilbur Soot wrote:isn't victini said to guarantee victory for their side in any battle
trueeeee

ok but what if the lions friend victini
2bbo
2bbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum