Pandora's Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread

+16
niki_nihachu
Wilbur Soot
sunrisesoot
benchtrio
grian
connoresports
stunfiskz
mikasacus
tommyinnit
lingerlonger
Cloudza_
tubbo
jschlatt
piglin
snowandcats
Deo
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread

Post by stunfiskz Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:38 pm

Deo wrote:MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread - Page 2 Unknown

NOOOOOOOOOO

jack (minecraft)
stunfiskz
stunfiskz

Back to top Go down

MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread

Post by Deo Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:10 pm

stunfiskz wrote:
Deo wrote:MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread - Page 2 Unknown

NOOOOOOOOOO

jack (minecraft)

I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THAT
Deo
Deo
Admin

https://pandorasvault.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by connoresports Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:07 am

they un-manifolded my jack, can't have shit in detroit
connoresports
connoresports

Back to top Go down

Post by grian Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:36 am

why does every era of mcyt have a cursed dangan ronpa fic. this is the third time
grian
grian

Back to top Go down

Post by benchtrio Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:37 am

pretty sure every fandom is fated to have a cursed danganronpa fic, it's part of the cycle of life
benchtrio
benchtrio

grian likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Deo Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:54 am

grian wrote:why does every era of mcyt have a cursed dangan ronpa fic. this is the third time

i showed this to my friend who wrote the og dangan ronpa minecraft with team crafted and he responded with a gif of a golf cart crash
Deo
Deo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by piglin Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:56 am

there are three guarantees in life. birth, death, and dangan ronpa au fics
piglin
piglin

https://lesboblade.tumblr.com/

Deo and benchtrio like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrisesoot Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:11 pm

whats the deal with smpronpa? ive heard its cursed but idk if its just like a danganronpa au or if theres anything else Weird™
sunrisesoot
sunrisesoot

https://sunrisesoot.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcats Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:22 pm

it broke a lot of ccs boundaries and made them uncomfortable since it was writing about them brutally murdering their friends
snowandcats
snowandcats
Trial Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jschlatt Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:24 pm

yeah, i dont think the smpl era smpronpa would have had as big of a cultural impact on the mcyt community if it wasnt for how the cc's reacted to it

if any dsmp frogs havent watched the Serious Stream yet, i do recommend it even if its uncomfortable to watch for obvious reasons
jschlatt
jschlatt

https://thunder1408.tumblr.com/

snowandcats likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by piglin Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:19 pm

tommy taking a break from twitter only for twitter to blow up and get angry at him. the jokes write themselves
piglin
piglin

https://lesboblade.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deo Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:21 pm

piglin wrote:tommy taking a break from twitter only for twitter to blow up and get angry at him. the jokes write themselves

oh my god
Deo
Deo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jschlatt Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:37 pm

*rings bell* give it up for day 2 of tommy neg trending!!! day 2!!!! *rings bell*
jschlatt
jschlatt

Back to top Go down

Post by sixfourteen Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:50 pm

jschlatt wrote:*rings bell* give it up for day 2 of tommy neg trending!!! day 2!!!! *rings bell*
Just got off twitter. Hell world
sixfourteen
sixfourteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Soot Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:13 pm

okay what happened now ffs, i keep seeing tumblr posts about tommy and twitter but there's no way in hell i am going on twitter to see what's going on.
Wilbur Soot
Wilbur Soot

Back to top Go down

Post by sixfourteen Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:21 pm

Wilbur Soot wrote:okay what happened now ffs, i keep seeing tumblr posts about tommy and twitter but there's no way in hell i am going on twitter to see what's going on.
I didn't watch the stream but from my knowledge Tommy replied to a tweet about a video YouTube did summarizing the dsmp, joking that people were gonna be "offended" that they included a schlatt clip. Now people are trying to "educate" him but they've had Tommy neg trending for days and he said on stream that it was making him really anxious and he didn't know what to do
sixfourteen
sixfourteen

snowandcats likes this post

Back to top Go down

MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread - Page 2 Empty cw: mentions of cambism and murder (in the context of FICTION and sbi rust)

Post by niki_nihachu Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:38 pm

the urge to write a realistic fort kickass style tubbo vs the knowledge people will get mad at me for ruining their uwu baby even though their little meow meow LITERALLY EATS PEOPLE JUST LIKE THE REST OF FORT KICK ASS HELLO EXCUSE ME
niki_nihachu
niki_nihachu

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcats Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:38 pm

sixfourteen wrote:
Wilbur Soot wrote:okay what happened now ffs, i keep seeing tumblr posts about tommy and twitter but there's no way in hell i am going on twitter to see what's going on.
I didn't watch the stream but from my knowledge Tommy replied to a tweet about a video YouTube did summarizing the dsmp, joking that people were gonna be "offended" that they included a schlatt clip. Now people are trying to "educate" him but they've had Tommy neg trending for days and he said on stream that it was making him really anxious and he didn't know what to do

im glad hes leaving twitter, i cant imagine the effect of constantly being lectured by your own fans about your friend. i dont get why people are surprised about this, though
snowandcats
snowandcats
Trial Moderator

Wilbur Soot likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsmp Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:01 pm

niki_nihachu wrote:the urge to write a realistic fort kickass style tubbo vs the knowledge people will get mad at me for ruining their uwu baby even though their little meow meow LITERALLY EATS PEOPLE JUST LIKE THE REST OF FORT KICK ASS HELLO EXCUSE ME

go for it, if they can't handle good characterization then they can kick rocks!! don't let others stifle u
dreamsmp
dreamsmp

Back to top Go down

Post by niki_nihachu Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:04 pm

my issue is i have been thru it in other fandoms with this kinda stuff so my confidence that people wont be mad is like very low
niki_nihachu
niki_nihachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Soot Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:12 pm

honestly, screw those people. if the backlash would really upset you, then you don't even have to post the fic - but generally on ao3 (if that's where you're posting), feedback tends to be more positive than anything!!
Wilbur Soot
Wilbur Soot

Back to top Go down

Post by jschlatt Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:23 pm

tbh i dont think enough ppl care about sbirust for ppl to be mad about characterization in a fic Sad

also, in my experience, the baby-ing of tubbo has really subsided in the past few months which im so grateful for
jschlatt
jschlatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Deo Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:29 pm

that reminds me i was going to write a character study for sbirust!quig / pebbles but i never got around to it
i wish we saw more of his character i really like the idea he had going
Deo
Deo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyinnit Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:46 pm

i am going to be like that lady who robbed a grave to curse someone but now i am going to curse everyone still posting under the tommy neg hashtag. the time has come. i am going to be a parasocial white knight for the big man. penis balls.
tommyinnit
tommyinnit

Deo and niki_nihachu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyinnit Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:47 pm

tommyinnit wrote:i am going to be like that lady who robbed a grave to curse someone but now i am going to curse everyone still posting under the tommy neg hashtag. the time has come. i am going to be a parasocial white knight for the big man. penis balls.
it’s over for them. i am the sleeping god and they have hurt my little squeak squeak. worlds will fall.
tommyinnit
tommyinnit

Deo, taurtis, Jack Manifold and niki_nihachu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next