Pandora's Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread

+16
niki_nihachu
Wilbur Soot
sunrisesoot
benchtrio
grian
connoresports
stunfiskz
mikasacus
tommyinnit
lingerlonger
Cloudza_
tubbo
jschlatt
piglin
snowandcats
Deo
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread

Post by Deo Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:07 pm

a6d apology

i know next to nothing about this guy but this apology seems mature and well worded. i do think it's extremely funny that he put a tw for himself
Deo
Deo
Admin

https://pandorasvault.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread

Post by Deo Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:09 pm

Deo wrote:a6d apology

i know next to nothing about this guy but this apology seems mature and well worded. i do think it's extremely funny that he put a tw for himself

also false grooming accusations suck and good on auggie for speaking out about the allegations being false bc that can ruin someone's life
Deo
Deo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcats Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:39 pm

yeah, it addresses each point by point, nice and clean. i only remember the r-slur stuff but its good hes taken time and learned now.
snowandcats
snowandcats
Trial Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sixfourteen Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:14 pm

deleted twitter today :] the tommy neg stuff is such bullshit lmao
sixfourteen
sixfourteen

snowandcats, grian and niki_nihachu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrisesoot Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:05 pm

sixfourteen wrote:deleted twitter today :] the tommy neg stuff is such bullshit lmao

congraaaaaaaats Very Happy i honestly love seeing the big waves of new twt refugees (& existing tumblr users bragging abt deleting twt) every time Big Drama happens, like yes!!!! remove urself from toxicity !!!! curate your online experience !!!!!!!!! i am so proud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sunrisesoot
sunrisesoot

https://sunrisesoot.tumblr.com

sixfourteen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Deo Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:51 pm

sunrisesoot wrote:
sixfourteen wrote:deleted twitter today :] the tommy neg stuff is such bullshit lmao

congraaaaaaaats Very Happy i honestly love seeing the big waves of new twt refugees (& existing tumblr users bragging abt deleting twt) every time Big Drama happens, like yes!!!! remove urself from toxicity !!!! curate your online experience !!!!!!!!! i am so proud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this ^^^
Deo
Deo
Admin

sixfourteen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by umbreeonic Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:09 pm

just Thinking but like. why is “slur slinging white boy” such a popular description of minecraft youtubers from the anti mcyt crowd. i am genuinely trying to think of when any of these guys Actually said a slur. i know there was someone who faked being dream saying the n word, schlatt either did say it or someone faked him saying it like two years ago (?? correct that if i’m wrong), tubbo said the m word on stream and was immediately corrected by wilbur. more obscure would be kara saying the word deriving from the g slur (rhymes with dipped) and rifkin correcting her and saying it derives from the g slur but neither of them are a white boy. do they mean the r slur??? dream said it like once in a bad take twitter thread and has never said it in a video. i just. “slur slinging” is such a specific phrase and i do not understand how it took off. i guess i shouldn’t be surprised this is the crowd that has people unironically thinking dream is a nazi but like. How Did This Happen

(eta) and even just saying things like Once while INCREDIBLY BAD is not what “slur slinging” even entails like. if ur calling someone a slur slinging white boy i am going to imagine a guy who is constantly saying slurs not a guy who typed the r slur on twitter once

umbreeonic

Deo, snowandcats, sixfourteen and ranboobutnot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Deo Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:33 pm

umbreeonic wrote:just Thinking but like. why is “slur slinging white boy” such a popular description of minecraft youtubers from the anti mcyt crowd. i am genuinely trying to think of when any of these guys Actually said a slur. i know there was someone who faked being dream saying the n word, schlatt either did say it or someone faked him saying it like two years ago (?? correct that if i’m wrong), tubbo said the m word on stream and was immediately corrected by wilbur. more obscure would be kara saying the word deriving from the g slur (rhymes with dipped) and rifkin correcting her and saying it derives from the g slur but neither of them are a white boy. do they mean the r slur??? dream said it like once in a bad take twitter thread and has never said it in a video. i just. “slur slinging” is such a specific phrase and i do not understand how it took off. i guess i shouldn’t be surprised this is the crowd that has people unironically thinking dream is a nazi but like. How Did This Happen

(eta) and even just saying things like Once while INCREDIBLY BAD is not what “slur slinging” even entails like. if ur calling someone a slur slinging white boy i am going to imagine a guy who is constantly saying slurs not a guy who typed the r slur on twitter once

oh my god literally and like i still think its weird that people share discord screenshots as proof of shit
Deo
Deo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikasacus Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:10 pm

umbreeonic wrote:just Thinking but like. why is “slur slinging white boy” such a popular description of minecraft youtubers from the anti mcyt crowd. i am genuinely trying to think of when any of these guys Actually said a slur. i know there was someone who faked being dream saying the n word, schlatt either did say it or someone faked him saying it like two years ago (?? correct that if i’m wrong), tubbo said the m word on stream and was immediately corrected by wilbur. more obscure would be kara saying the word deriving from the g slur (rhymes with dipped) and rifkin correcting her and saying it derives from the g slur but neither of them are a white boy. do they mean the r slur??? dream said it like once in a bad take twitter thread and has never said it in a video. i just. “slur slinging” is such a specific phrase and i do not understand how it took off. i guess i shouldn’t be surprised this is the crowd that has people unironically thinking dream is a nazi but like. How Did This Happen

the screenshot of schlatt saying the n word was definitely faked LOL.

I think people saying that all MCYTers say slurs might've been bcs of the fact that like ,,, SMPLive had a good few people that Did say A Lot of slurs (Fitz, Swagger, others not off the top of my head) & SMPL was honestly The Renaissance of MCYT when you look at the data. +PDP got big into Minecraft just after SMPL ended, iirc, so ig people are just correlating all of that, even though a lot of those people aren't really active in MCYT anymore
mikasacus
mikasacus

https://apandumbb.tumblr.com

snowandcats, umbreeonic and ranboobutnot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by umbreeonic Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:20 pm

WHY DID I JUST SEE A POST ACTUALLY THEORIZING THAT DREAM IS AN INDUSTRY PLANT BC HE GOT SUBSCRIBERS FAST

umbreeonic

Back to top Go down

Post by umbreeonic Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:22 pm

umbreeonic wrote:WHY DID I JUST SEE A POST ACTUALLY THEORIZING THAT DREAM IS AN INDUSTRY PLANT BC HE GOT SUBSCRIBERS FAST

“Me explaining my conspiracy theory to my friends that dream is an industry plant and all his content is staged and he's a hired persona of a bigger media company and that's why he emerged onto YouTube with a fuck ton of money and high quality production and immediate connections to bigger YouTubers and was propelled from 1k subs to millions of subs in under a year”

“Man went from nobody to "surprising my friends with a 5000$ Amazon shopping spree" within like a year this should scare you”

HFKSJFLSJFLEKFLWMFLEKFL ???????? DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DREAM. BETTER QUESTION DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN INDUSTRY PLANT IS

umbreeonic

Back to top Go down

Post by tapl Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:49 pm

tw:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
MCYT Fandom Drama Containment Thread - Page 3 2wysnv
tapl
tapl

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcats Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:01 pm

shouldve known that this mcc would also get hate ig
snowandcats
snowandcats
Trial Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by umbreeonic Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:31 pm

absolutely disgusted by what happened on crumb’s twitter earlier like what the ever loving shit. people are harassing her and sharing details of their negative reactions to her making an unreality joke about the beeduo meetup. when tubbo and ranboo were making those same kinds of jokes ON STREAM TOGETHER. the way beeduo fans treat crumb is fucking despicable she made an entire apology thread over saying “rainbow not real” and people called it HALF ASSED. SO MANY PEOPLE WERE REPLYING TO THE /APOLOGY/ SAYING SHE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM HAVING OR ALMOST HAVING PSYCHOTIC BREAKS. like please call me on it if the next statement is full of shit but. the amount of unreality jokes that have happened like what, the last month?? over the fakeouts tubbo and ranboo were doing. if crumb’s innocuous tweet triggered people that badly They Should Not Have Been Engaging In The Meetup Saga. just fucking. ask her to tag “tw unreality” next time stop bombarding a fucking sixteen year old telling her she’s responsible for DOZENS of people’s mental health.

umbreeonic

snowandcats likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sixfourteen Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:54 pm

I miss this thread we were all so based
sixfourteen
sixfourteen

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcats Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:16 pm

sixfourteen wrote:I miss this thread we were all so based
yeah, it was nice. also if scott ends up not competing bc hes stressed over all the hate he got for competing and winning i am gonna petition to shut down twitter for good
snowandcats
snowandcats
Trial Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sixfourteen Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:35 pm

snowandcats wrote:
sixfourteen wrote:I miss this thread we were all so based
yeah, it was nice. also if Scott ends up not competing bc hes stressed over all the hate he got for competing and winning i am gonna petition to shut down twitter for good
i will be so pissed, scott doesnt deserve any of the hate hes been getting and the fact that he might actually have to step away from a project that he literally organized is messed up
sixfourteen
sixfourteen

Back to top Go down

Post by tapl Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:30 pm

i think what newer fans dont realize is that mcc has been going in this direction for a while, the fandom is just bigger now so the problems get exemplified
think like... the iron doors thing. that also got scott n noxcrew sent death threats, but since the fandom was smaller back then, there were less of them. the stress caused by that drama wasnt bad enough for scott to have to talk about it, but now that the fandom is bigger, the amount of fans who send death threats is larger, and thus the drama gets more stressful
sry if this didnt make sense lol im just sayin words
tapl
tapl

snowandcats likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3